Gaming can bring both fun and profit. However, you can't always win. This is also a part of the game and you have to be prepared for it. For this reason, you should play responsibly, and not risk money that you can't afford to lose. We always encourage people to play responsibly. Gaming should be treated as a pleasurable experience and should not ever be seen as a way to earn money.
Gaming can also be addictive and make you lose perspective of time and money. We want all your gaming experiences to be as positive as possible, even if you lose. We strive to provide a safe and secure environment for your entertainment, of which responsible gaming is an integral and essential part.
We monitor players' behaviour and stay alert to the symptoms of problematic gaming. We thus will try to prevent this where possible, by proactively informing players that show behaviour, which may be related to problematic gambling, and point them towards the possibilities to prevent problematic gambling behaviour.
Furthermore, you are not obliged to play for real money at this website. Our games can be played absolutely for free without limitations, so you will not have any risk of losing money.
Obviously, there are risks associated with playing games of chance; therefor it is illegal for anyone under the age of 18 to open an account and/or to gamble. If you are resident in a country, which applies a minimum age limit of 21 years, then you need to comply with this minimum age requirement. We reserve the right to request proof of age, as well as identity verification from any customer and may suspend an account until adequate verification is received.
Are you worried about your children having access to this site? If you as an adult share your computer with under-aged persons, always make sure that access to usernames, passwords, and banking-details is prevented. There is also a software that helps control or prevent access to certain content and websites.
The following links point towards the most popular and widely used services:
Taking precautions is always good
Some people tend to have more control over their habits and some may have their habits prevailing, in turn. Others may just seem to enjoy and agree with it. By playing responsibly, you always benefit. We kindly suggest you to take notice of the following precautions for your own protection:
- Before you start playing, define a budget for yourself and keep to it.
- Define a personal limit of money you can afford to lose playing and keep to it.
- Do not consider playing when you take alcohol or drugs.
- Never play for the purpose of distraction, i.e. to divert from your problems.
- Never play with the intention to win back money you lost earlier.
- Define a goal for yourself to stop playing for one week as a test to make sure you don't have issues with stopping to play. If you can't live up to your goal, you may need help or advice.
- Games of chance have got this term for a purpose: you shall not approach playing, having in mind to apply any kind of "secret" or "proved" strategy, which claims to guarantee you winning.
- If you suspect you have a serious issue and wish to stay totally out of all gambling websites, so that you can not access any of such at all, please visit www.gamblock.com.
If you are unsure whether you gamble too much or, you want to play less or quit, the suggested websites below might be of good help for people who are worried about their addiction. There, you can take a self-assessment test, online treatment and will also find facts, tips and information about gambling.
Gambling Therapy: www.gamblingtherapy.org.
Gambling Therapy is a free online service that provides practical advice and emotional support to people affected by problem gambling.
Problem gambling guide: www.problemgamblingguide.com.
A directory of information available on the Internet aimed to assist people who are searching for help on problem gambling.
You can gather further information on the Internet, by searching for organisations that can help gamblers, people with a gambling addiction, and their family and friends.